Your Journey Begins
Navigating your way through today’s virtual hiring environment can be challenging.
I’m here to help level the playing field.
Why hire a Career Consultant?
Together, we will outline career objectives, craft a professionally written resume, enhance interview skills, and strengthen your online presence.
My 4 Step approach to landing your dream job
- Identify – Determine your career goals and interests
- Prepare – Enhance your online presence and resume, gather references, and strategize for your interactions with hiring managers
- Pursue – Proactively submit applications, network with recruiters, interview as much as possible, and always follow up
- Achieve – Negotiate your new salary, benefits, and job transition
The Power of Networking
We’ve all heard the saying “it’s not what you know, but who you know.” In today’s workforce, a strong network opens many doors. Key items to consider when making your next career move include:
- 72% of employers in the U.S. are having difficulties finding skilled candidates (Manpower Group)
- A Web posting for a job typically yields over 250 applicants for a position (Google)
- As many as 92% of companies use social media and professional networks to hire for jobs (CareerArc, 2021)
- Research shows that 70% of all jobs are not published publicly on job sites and as much as 80% of jobs are filled through personal and professional connections (CNBC)
- 3 people get hired via LinkedIn every minute (LinkedIn)
A resume and LinkedIn profile are vital to helping you land the right career. I have helped hundreds of professionals obtain new careers for companies ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500’s.
- Professionally Written Resume
- Interviewing Techniques
- Complete LinkedIn profile design and optimization
- Tips on enhancing your network
- Thank You letter for employers
Your resume and LinkedIn profile will be tailored to highlight your skills, experience, and education, in addition to the inclusion of strategic keywords for your target industry. Through my proven methods of resume writing, I will create a clean, concise document that will help grab employers’ attention.